We set our chronometers to Oct. 21, 2015 and talk about Back to the Future for the NES with Miller (of #moremiller fame). We also leisurely sip on weird sodas from a weird store in Western Kentucky, corrupt our virtue and innocence with the Balls of Dorian Gray and answer a very special Would You Rather from Exalted Lord Mike of Perdue.
- Leisure Suit Larry
- The Hitching Post
- Jolt Cola
- King of Fire P.E.T.A. Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- Triple Cola
- Candied Bacon Cream Soda
- MacFuddy Pepper Elixir
- Angry Video Game Nerd
- Danny Zuko
- Bee beard
- Back to the Future on Amazon
- You don’t want no part of this shit
- UO Renaissance
- Tap Dogs
- Kelly Kentucky Little Green Men
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.