Wipe off your orange-caked fingers onto your jeans and hop on our “scooter” for a one-way ticket down the engrish highway to Hip City. You guessed it, Tyler and Dave continue their ongoing exploration of the wonderful world of advergames by talking about Chester Cheetah: Too Cool To Fool, the classic SNES title by Kaneco.
- Dave on /r/cumonclothes
- Rocko’s Modern Life
- Willie Nelson Guitar Solo
- They Live
- Cheetos Brand Paws
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Burrito
- Past Chester Cheetah
- Present Chester Cheetah
- Maynard G. Krebs
- “My rhymes are bottomless…”
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.