Ramon joins us again to talk more about Dorkly’s 9th ranked Nintendo 64 game, Paper Mario. We actually kinda talk about the game this time. Don’t worry though, there’s also a lot of random Final Fantasy, Resident Evil 2, Capcom, Konami, Sony and Microsoft talk.
- D&D mod with the Medusa Lover
- We’re all going to be eating bugs in the future
- Orlando, the thunderbolt capitol of the world
- The Aggro Crag
- The sunk cost fallacy
- Twink or Otter
- Back when we talked about Super Mario RPG
- Resident Evil 2 remake
- Venture River theme song
- Marvel vs Capcom 2 theme song
- Requiem for a Waterpark
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.