Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We done goofed, TADPOG Nation. We originally booked two long games to discuss this week and just flat ran out of time so we subbed in a game we’ve been wanting to talk about for quite a while, Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers. We talk about the human art that is language, how best to open a frozen car door and so much about the European art of cabinet crafting. Tyler also may have had too much hooch at one point.
In This Episode:
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers: The Adventure in Nimnul’s Castle
- Nathan for You
- WHO GOT THE HOOCH, BAAAAABY
- The one and only Thomas Chippendale
- That guy from Little House on the Prarie
- Alphabet Aerobics by Blackalicious
- The Noozles before the gritty reboot
- The Goonies crossover with Second Breakfast
- Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers episode that made Tyler feel weird
- Another link to our Patreon for those interested
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.