Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s another All Call-In show! Virginity Thief Taryn Landon (now bespectacled) returns to TADPOG to take calls and texts with us. We try to provide “rapid fire answers”. You would think we could handle that. There are Thanksgiving intro stories but we totally didn’t record this around Thanksgiving. It’s podcast time-travel magic. Don’t think about it too much. Enjoy!
In This Episode:
- Honey for the ear-holes of What’s Paul Playing Today?
- Mark this off of Dave’s Dad’s bucket list
- Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel
- “It’s a delicacy
- Why Taryn feels old
- It’s a moo point
- The More You Know
- Dave, are you pooping?
- Sorry you don’t have a bag phone
- Cheesesteak or Assholes
- The Cave of Wonders
- Vaginacology (NSFW)
- Dave disposes of a SNES controller
- The Original American Horror Story
- Under the Umbrella Tree
- The Noozles
- Kids Incorporated
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Telltale’s The Walking Dead
- The video game with the best ending
- Let’s all chip in and buy this for Taryn
- Dave and Nikki’s baby could be a pug
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.