We thought you, citizens of the TADPOG Nation, would enjoy another installment of our “better know a guest host” series with an interview with Taryn. We talk about games but mostly her exploits as a restaurant manager, the bitter politics of high school, saying goodbye and the worst break-up and some stuff about strippers. She’s 95% an open book so we think you’ll enjoy this one if you like hearing a girl curse and tell stories.
In This Episode:
- Where Taryn prefers to use the bathroom by herself
- The love story of our age, Taryn & Brandon
- Still doesn’t compare to the bathroom at Dave’s work
- Dawn cannot kill what is left in that bathroom
- That bathroom is also the home to this gang
- Tyler’s favorite cosplay
- Pole Position with Shawn Miller & Taryn Landon
- A wink (NSFW)
- Spot Taryn on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Four Roses or Elijah Craig if you want to get Taryn drunk
- DAT BAG PHONE
- Not since Salazar himself has there been a person so suited to that Harry Potter house than Taryn Landon
- Dreaming Tree Wine by Dave Matthews
- Taryn and those Hooters kids that keep getting younger
- Lyft and Uber, for Taryn’s drunken antics
- “Fuck the Huffington Post.” – Taryn Landon
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.