Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Some games have skulls. Other games have girls. When worlds collide a game may exhibit both skulls and girls. Such is the case with today’s game. Skullgirls, the 2D fighting game on Steam, developed by Lab Zero Games.
In This Episode:
- Sweet Ass Art House Flick
- The movie to watch when you have your head in a girl’s lap
- Bionic Commando Rearmed
- BIT.TRIP FATE
- BIR.TRIP RUNNER
- Dig Dug
- The Celery Stalks at Midnight
- Ten Things I Hate About You
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Marriage Rapture
- Night Hawks
- High School of the Dead
- Kill la Kill
- Fan service
- Steamboat Willie
- Kill Bill Nurse
- Tyle and Dave, the Steve Wiebe of Skullgirls
- Duke Silver
- Hades’s hair
- Flaming Moe
- The Mask
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 526 – Addams Family Values (SNES) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games