If TADPOG were a city, it would have three mayors. Two of those mayors would be old guys and one would be a radiant woman. “The Three Mayors” they would call us. When we would ride the streets of TADPOG Nation on our three-person bicycle, everybody would say, “Hey. There go the three mayors”. If SimCity were a Super Nintendo game (which it is), those three TADPOG mayors would probably talk about it (which they do) on this Original Flavor Wednesday episode of TADPOG Podcast.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Sim City
- Sonic’s Casino Zone
- Towel Animals
- True Love
- Hot Drinks from your true love
- Cold Drinks from your true love
- The Sims
- Governor’s School for the Arts
- The Sliding Doors moment
- Batman Forever for SNES
- Will Wright, Nihilist
- Sim City’s music
- Closing Time by Sonic Youth or Semisonic. Whatever.
- Cards Against Humanity
- The Best Sim City Gamefaqs
- Toto’s Africa
- Muad’dib of Dune
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.