This TADPOG TADPIG Monday we swim into the depths of our Steam libraries and come back with a pearl called Papers, Please. We discuss dirty talk gone wrong, movies where kids die at the end, how thirsty cats can get and what the hell, some video games.
In This Episode:
- Papers, Please
- Dirty, Dirty ICQ
- Which one of these is not like the other?
- Buffalo Bill (NSFW)
- Lucas, the film trailer
- Not another teen movie, the film trailer
- The Republia Times and 6 Degrees of Sabotage
- The super list of awesomeness from the new director of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Joey Tribbiani as Joseph Stalin
- The inspiration for humor in the late 80s and early 90s, Mikhail Gorbachev
- Rachel Bilson? Dakota Fanning?
- RIP James Avery
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat III
- Dewey Cox
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.