On this episode of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we get our wading boots on and march through IGN’s #45 ranked SNES game, Gradius III. Expect yelling, cursing, laughing about the yelling and cursing and a special quiz.
In This Episode:
- Maybe I’m a Lion
- The Statues of Easter Island
- Grady of Sanford and Son fame
- Kevin McCallister
- That cursed Earthworm Jim level
- The TARDIS
- The Prime Directive
- Serenity Now
- The Blackjack
- The Falcon
- The Black…bird?
- Fern Gully Monster
- The Ceiling and Floor
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.