Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this episode of TADPOG Other Shit Monday, we travel back to 1988 to play the second game in the “Games Dave Loves Series” — Super Mario Bros. 2 for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
In This Episode:
- Mario says “Fuck”
- Donald Duck might be a racist?
- Michael Winslow Driving a rental truck
- Michael Winslow enters our hearts
- Michael Winslow’s Hotel Troubles
- Michael Winslow in the Super Market
- Michael Winslow beat boxes
- Michael Winslow Extended Cut Sound Effects
- Michael Winslow in a Chinese Restaurant
- Michael Winslow on phonecalls
- Michael Winslow and Reggie Watts
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.