On this episode of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we talk about IGN’s 51st ranked Super Nintendo game, Super Ghouls ‘n Ghosts.
In This Episode:
- Club Erotica (yes, this is an Urbanspoon link)
- Like a scene out of Dogma
- Attack of Opportunity
- The Brass Stables
- Our intro passes the Jacob York clean test
- Ghosts ‘n Goblins
- Ghouls ‘n Ghosts
- We are better than Josh (of Uniracers fame)
- Tyler did not break down like he did playing Earthworm Jim
- Turned into Seal
- Turned into U2
- Astaroth Pants
- Ozzie Pants
- Earthbound 2013 GOTY
- Ghost Touch weapon
- The visual effects didn’t get in the way of the game, a la Super Turrican 2
- Chill out
- Tenser’s Floating Disc
- Never nude
- The one time Tyler made it to the front page of reddit
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.