Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Well, we have arrived. The Randomizer has given us the tropiest trope of games with the lowest hanging fruit. Spanky’s Quest for the SNES. It has a monkey. His name is Spanky. Go ahead. We also make the jokes but there are other jokes! And stories! and hot sauces! So please enjoy our…episode over a monkey named Spanky.
Spanky’s Quest Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Spanky’s Quest on Twitch, if you like murderous fruits with newly gained sentience, video games, guys named Dave, or monkeys named Spanky!
- We did an episode on Super Ghouls N Ghosts many moons ago.
- Dennis brought us some Notorious BIG Rap Snacks.
- How many ways can you beat Ruby Weapon?
- Do you need a well to pass the time until adulthood comes?
- Doom Train but made of monkeys.
- Is is a trope where monkeys outsmart humans?
- We also did an episode over Shaq Fu.
- Tyler and Dave love The Critic.
- They are also big fans of Dr. Katz.
- Dave is craving some Duckman.
- Tyler was all about Home Movies.
- DUNSTON CHECKS IN. WATCH IT.
- Have you seen Milk Money?
- But have you also seen Blank Check?
- Friends x Microsoft
- Ross snorting coke of a breasts.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002