Hi, we’re just two boys taking a break from the equinarium long enough to record an NSFW podcast episode about a tactical RPG. Yep, that’s right—we’re still gushing about Shining Force II, DigitalTrends’ fourth-ranked best Sega Genesis game. We open a package we received from Pinball Archmage Chris Edler and then talk about anthropomorphic animals who fight devils. Additionally, Tyler tries to shed his spider-sense by having his yes-yes hole washed out.
Shining Force II Podcast Shownotes:
- Dan is gay?
- HowLongToBeat (SFW)
- Herr’s Lattice Cut Ranch Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Grippo’s Cheddar and Horseradish Wavy Potato Chips (seriously cannot find anything about this online)
- Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper Tortilla Chips
- Rap Snacks Fabulous New York Deli Cheddar Wavy Chips
- Gonzo condoms on Kimmy Schmidt
- Mace Windu’s lightsaber
- Luke’s lightsaber (Force Sword)
- License to Drive
- Kyle Blackthorne (so metal)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
- Our new intro is Heavenly Disco by Gorowski and is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.