Did you know there was a Japanese-only Shining Force game that bridged Shining Force I and II? We didn’t until recently. So we played it. And we talk about it. We also talk about the loss of modern conveniences and which things were banned in our houses as children, so if you like Shining Force or maybe just like Tyler and Dave – check it out!
Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict on Twitch: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5
- PLEASE HELP SANDWICH POPE PHIL GO TO TADPOG PROM!
- About a year ago we talked about Shining Force II for the Sega Genesis. Here’s Part 1 and Part 2.
- The tallest gnome David the Gnome (and all the rest of the episodes)
- Ever wonder, by a solid margin of error, how long it would take to beat certain video games?
- We did an episode on Sword of Hajya
- Stepehn King’s tied universe, as brought to you by MatPat
- BEHOLD THE GLORY AND BRILLIANCE THAT WAS THE SEGA NOMAD!
- Pineapple Express, since it was a movie.
- Have just a goatee does make you evil. So who is the good Blake Woods?
- Helm of Opposite Alignment is a very cool and strange item in Dungeons & Dragons
- Solo: A Star Wars story
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.