Get your candles out, it’s time to delve into the dark dungeons of Excalabria. That’s right, we’re talking about Sword of Vermilion, the 1991 Action RPG for the Sega Genesis. Additionally, Tyler reveals that he is an old man and Dave talks about how he almost lost his job. We figure out how Weird Science would work out in real life; there’s a Chuck E. Cheese story; we talk about an upcoming convention; and there’s a quiz segment entitled “Kim Jong-Il or Lil Kim?”.
In This Episode:
- Dave streams Sword of Vermilion
- Land of Confusion
- The A.V. Club Interviews Nick Offerman
- Born Standing Up
- The Naked Truth
- Arcade, Video & Game Room Expo 2016
- Chuck E. Cheese
- We yawn to cool off our brains?
- Ultima 4: Quest of the Avatar
- Lisa Ann
- Ep.130 – TADPOG – ActRaiser
- If I Had A Million Dollars
- Candle in the Wind
- Bart Simpson sunglasses
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.