We’re talking about Phantasy Star II by Sega, the 14th-ranked game on Digital Trends’ 25 Best Sega Genesis games. Tyler got lost; Dave watched two men pee; we open a package full of Mexican treats from Sandwich Pope Phil; and we talk about Doctor Who for a bit.
In This Episode:
- Dave Plays Phantasy Star II
- Woodburn’s Mexican Market
- America’s Hat
- Sword of Vermilion
- Ma Fratelli
- Mother Brain
- These bandits are making me thirsty
- r/bustypetite (NSFW)
- r/burstingout (NSFW)
- Put anything you want, it’ll get to us!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.