Slap on your brain bucket and join us as we talk about Road Rash II, one of Gooter-san’s most fondly remembered Sega Genesis games. Does it still hold up today? We also open an amazing package sent to us by the Bloody Handed Otaku Jack of Ziggy Moons Mike H. We spend some time talking about Nick At Nite, Zombie Mayor McCheese, and there’s a killer Homestar Runner impression in there somewhere.
In This Episode:
- Dave streams Road Rash II
- The Tale of the Dangerous Soup
- Hi-C Ecto Cooler
- WTF Podcast with Lorne Michaels
- Ep.013 – TADPOG – Shaq Fu
- Friends: The One with All the Trivia
- Road Rash PC Busted Cut Scene 1
- Poblano Salsa Ranchera The Sauce Supreme
- My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business: A Memoir
- Daytona USA
- Ep. 168 – TADPOG – Final Fantasy III (Part 1)
- Ep. 170 – TADPOG – Final Fantasy III (Part 2)
- In Da Club
- Road Redemption
- Vermillion Cloak
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.