On this episode of TADPOG, four “survival experts” talk about survival tactics (or the video game Don’t Starve by Klei). Regular hosts Dave and Tyler are joined by one-half of “Nosh”, Nicole Nance, and through the bowels of the internet we have summoned Paul Clewell of What’s Paul Playing Today.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? – Don’t Starve Part 1
- What’s Paul Playing Today? – Don’t Starve Part 2
- Loaded Cart Gaming
- ATHF Geddy Lee’s Birthday Song
- The Giver
- Our first experiment bringing on a guest host through the bowels of the internet
- pH balanced for a woman
- Sneezing fetish
- Nicole’s one-third of the way through Kentucky Route Zero
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror
- Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
- Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
- Thanks Obama Dark Souls mod
- Did he just say making fuck?
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Cast Away Beard
Sock Boy?Sack Boy
- Blood Bowl
- How to chop an onion
- devil’s threeway
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.