Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Randomizer plunged deep into its most chaotic of black holes to bring us Gemfire by Koei, a 1992 turnbased tactics game. The Randomizer knew it would be Tyler’s birthday when this was recorded so it was the sweetest gift it could possibly give. We do talk about Gemfire but not without fulfilling Tyler’s birthday wish of commenting on AskReddit questions and exchanging tangential stories first. We talk about cars, cartoon cars, dry penises, another Dave, some retro gaming accessories and plenty of other stuff not Gemfire. Then some Gemfire.
Gemfire Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Gemfire on Twitch
- You can pick up some new TADPOG shirts, thanks to Johnathan Wilson!
- The Office leaving Netflix
- In the reality of Cars but where Dr. Wily takes over is Blaze
- That Men’s Health article about dry penis base is the best
- Allegedly Back to the Future 4 was turned into the Tale Tell Game
- Biff Tannin could have used that Almanac in better ways.
- Pornhub comments is pretty pretty pretty good on reddit.
- Would you like to cringe and things AND be sad about it? Try this.
- What sitcom should we do for Patreon? Insomniac or Martin?
- Dave’s Old Porn really needed to have several more seasons.
- The pistol shrimp is pretty amazing. Really. Here, watch.
- How I Met Your Mother’s worst episode in the opinion of Tyler.
- Stepbrothers is the best of Will Ferrell’s movies, trust us.
- In your darkest days, come to the music of Dave’s retreat.
- In your barely lighter days, come listen to the music of Tyler’s youth
- The decade long secret to how Ryan beat Tyler’s Bear Hugger record.
- The secret to quality retro video? The Framemeister
- Strange Planet is the best of online comics with the Coneheads vibe.
- Coneheads vs Wayne’s World
- T Beck Misenmeyer is a name I will never forget.
- Rural Juror
- That Switch commercial is pretty weird.
- Did You Know: Twenty One Pilots is from Columbus
- Natto is pretty pretty pretty bad.
- Council of Wyrms brought Dave into his own with D&D
- Shining Force II was a game we did and loved, please give it a listen
- Podrick should have been king.
- It Is Your Birthday (the best wish you can give)
- The Minotaur can find you. In a maze. With it’s..
- Gravedigger vs Bigfoot IS THE GREATEST RIVALRY OF ALL TIME
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002