Jon Turley (of NBA James fame) and Jacob York (of wolf-fighting fame) join us as we cross into IGN’s top 20 SNES games. On this episode we’re talking about IGN’s 19th ranked Super Nintendo game: ActRaiser. Sometimes you’re a living paladin statue, sometimes you’re Cupid. I dunno. We’ll figure it out. It’s all good games going forward, right?
In This Episode:
- Noob Saibot aka Jon Turley
- Ziggy Zoggy Ziggy Zoggy Oi Oi Oi
- Space Dandy
- What’s Paul Playing Today? ActRaiser
- Nick Arcade with Joey Fatone
- The Book of Acts
- Corellon Larethian, the god of Elves
- How Long to Beat
- Boccob, the god magic
- People of Walmart
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.