TADPOG Nation, you know its Monday and we know its Monday so that means it’s time for TADPOG SIDEPOG. Today we won’t be talking about an game specifically but since we now have 100 episodes under our belts we’ll answer some emails, take some calls, talk about the podcast and gush about various aspects that we enjoy and weep about those we did not. Long time fans might have a shot at enjoying this show quite a bit but first time listeners, eh, not so much.
In This Episode:
- The “Clip Show”
- A Golden Girls’ Clip Show
- A Malcolm in the Middle Clip Show
- Moone Boy – A Chris O’ Dowd gig
- Family Tree – Another Chris O’ Dowd gig
- Bridesmaids – A movie Chris O’ Dowd gig
- The best way to fight a friend, Final Fantasy XI as a TaruTaru
- The hallmark of babies
- Don’t listen to this with your dad around
- Please read Words of Radiance
- Star Command
- Magician’s Month – The Prestige & The Illusionist
- (Spoilers) The ending to Mass Effect 3
- The TADPOG m4m Craigslist ad
- Bodybuilders vs. Wolves, Jacob
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.