On this episode of TADPOG Podcast, we continue our conversation about games from the book Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Today’s game is truly a classic and very near and dear to Dave and guest-host Jason Ison (of Rygar fame). Stories are told. There’s a regretful recall, a woman with no hands and a fun thing to do with all those markers you have lying around.
In This Episode:
- Ready Player One on Amazon by Ernest Cline
- Read by Wil Wheaton
- Scale Road in Marshall County
- King Size Sharpie (do whatever you want with it — no judging)
- House of the Dead
- Pac-Man Fever by Buckner & Garcia
- Pac-Man Cartoon
- The Elephant Show
- Dumbo’s Circus
- Pac-Man Soup
- Pac-Man kill screen
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+
- Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures for SNES
- Ms. Pac-Man
- These pretzels are making me thirsty
- Dwayne Wayne
- Mario Batali crocs
- Jason saw a death
- Casey Jones in NHL ’94?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.