Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Do you like Street Fighter?” The Randomizer asked. “Of course.” we replied. “Super Mario Kart?” “Yes”. The Randomizer laughed and gave us Street Racer, a game that tried to be both and ended up being neither. Join us for tales of Halloween, googling stuff we want to remember, the best episode of Mary Tyler Moore, friending Hoarders, and love for Fraggle Rock. Enjoy!
Street Racer Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Street Racer on Twitch if you’re into Super Mario Kart clones, Mode 7 racing, girls named Surf, or guys named Dave.
- Jack was Gaara of the Sand.
- Henry was the fabled Fire Truck.
- Come eat at the Paducah restaurant, Good Morning Vietnam!
- Henry got to stay up and watch Ghostbusters.
- Dave endorses Truth Seekers, the UK X-Files.
- Nikki believes in Earthbound Honor Vendoring for candy.
- Do you remember Food Fighters?
- What about Fraggle Rock racers toys?
- This is the best episode of Mary Tyler Moore.
- These guys on Hoarders: Buried Alive.
- The crazy Louisville house that was a Church of Christ.
- We’ve done racing games before.
- Also, Street Fighter episodes in the past.
- Helmut looked like a California Raisin crossed with Hitler.
- Rufus vs. Sproket
- But have you played Troddler?
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002