Hey TADPOG Nation, its Monday. You know that means we get to deviate from IGN’s Top 100 SNES list and just play or do whatever we want. This Monday we’re going to do something doubly special episode because its an experimental crossover. Today we’re playing Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Skyping in Ramon Castillo of Countdown’s Corner (and Super Bomberman 2 fame). We’ve never had anyone on that wasn’t live in studio so let us know how you think it went.
In This Episode:
- Eisenhower created the Internet
- Real Dolls (NSFW)
- Of really bad audio quality fame, Bioshock and X-Men Mutant Apocalypse
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy
- Right Said Fred
- That Basketball Playing Giraffe
- Archie says Meditation is a dark art of Satan
- Anime Hair
- The Matador (NSFW maybe)
- Countdown’s Corner on Facebook
- Countdown’s Corner of YouTube
- Countdown’s Corner on Twitch
- Dave’s Skype Recording Setup
- Honest Game Trailers
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.