It’s an even more special episode of TADPOG SIDEPOG today. After around 60 weeks of waiting we’re teaming up with The Second Breakfast Podcast for another crossover. This time they picked the movie and the game. They get to watch The Goonies and we had to play The Goonies II for the NES. Other than the movie and this totally appropriate and probably canonical game, we talk about other games we’ve been playing, how to impress all the cool kids at Church Camp, how to get your own free company and just how good Weird Al really is for music.
In This Episode:
- The first crossover with The Second Breakfast Podcast
- The Goonies
- The original Zork
- Breath of Death VII
- The Bridge
- All the cool kids watch Liar, Liar
- Weird Al’s Amish Paradise
- AHHH! Real Monsters
- The Goonies II
- Sean Astin?
- Throw Momma from the Train
- Cyndi Lauper for the Goonies regular and 8-bit
- For those who played it, Gone Home
- Exalted Lord Mike’s classic Puff Daddy & The Cathedrals
- Shownote Filler #1 (NSFW)
- Shownote Filler #2
- Shownote Filler #3
- Shownote Filler #4
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.