So I think you faithful listeners are sorta into video games like our podcast is sorta a video game podcast – so we change it up and bring you and entirely new podcast called SODA JERKS! where we review different totally common everyday sodas that you can get anywhere! Well, we do that for the first 30 minutes then we bow to whims of our Chaotic Neutral god and talk about Firestriker for the SNES. So between Jack updates, soda talk, Firestriker discussion and a special Billy related stinger- we think you’ll enjoy this one.
Firestriker Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing Firestriker on Twitch
- You can pick up some new TADPOG shirts, thanks to Johnathan Wilson!
- G-Unit! (NSFW)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is absolutely on the very soon table.
- Fruitopia is the nectar of the dark and evil corn syrup gods.
- I wanna get killed in a subpar bookstore, cannibal pervert.
- The Harlem Globetrotters were the best detectives!
- Golbez will sue for copyright infringement.
- Reuben will also sue for copyright infringement (so will Cecil)
- Tyler hopes you enjoyed the long walk to explain Sage Mode to Dave.
- Japanimation was what all the 90s gamers wanted to see.
- You can’t tell me that Nala wasn’t giving the beastiality eyes at 2:38
- Elminster is the OG OP Wizard in Forgotten Realms.
- I was totally wrong about who was in Pushing Daisies.
- Got any Gonzo noses?
- If you like this then you have to play Strikey Sisters.
- Billy leaves the show
- We did that episode of Power Rangers!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002