Space Football: One on One. Yep. That’s the title. Please observe the episode art. Does that look like Football? Also, the one on one part – is football that kind of sport? Don’t forget the SPACE part. Adding all that up you know exactly the caliber of this game. So don’t worry, we cover it in depth and have plenty of other conversations. We think this a pretty pretty pretty good episode. Come sit awhile and listen.
Space Football: One on One Shownotes:
- Dave played Space Football: One on One on Twitch, if you’re into space, football, or guys named Dave
- Soooo how often do you take a shower?
- Tyler and Dave had so many Fire Elemental D&D miniatures.
- Dave doesn’t mess with L.A. Looks anymore.
- For reference, this is what football looks like.
- And this is what soccer looks like.
- TikTok says that the British originally called it soccer.
- I read it in the Thrifty Nickel.
- This a rip off of something called Ball Blazer on the Atari.
- That robot girl from Mass Effect 3 that gets with Seth Green.
- Seth Green was great in Idle Hands.
- Robot Chicken is still good stuff.
- This game is a much older, worse looking, worse playing, not fun Rocket League.
- Here is an episode for you.
- Another? Okay.
- NEVER THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002