Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You like NES games, TADPOG Nation? We do too. So Monday is the perfect place to take a slight dip into the NES library. Today we’re talking (a little) about the NES adventure game, Rygar. Shawn Miller, of audio cursing fame, has been asking us to do this game for awhile and have him on for it. After asking around it also turns out Tyler’s boss is a big fan of the game so we had Jason Ison on the episode as well. As is appropriate with Rygar we talk A LOT about strippers and chimera. We also reveal what we are sure will become “The infamous 580 trilogy”.
In This Episode:
- Stephanie’s Cabaret
- What you could buy instead of a lap dance from a clammy stripper
- Meteor Showers? Is that a real thing?
- Gay Hookup Island, Birmingham Edition
- Kramer Kong? The lost Kong sibling?
- Large Marge, the lot lizard
- Ray Steven’s “The Mississippi Squirrel Revival” and “The Streak“
- Rygar Cartridge Art of much confusion fame
- Rygar for the NES vs. Rygar for the Arcade
- The boss of Rygar
- Alhazen, the great maker of glasses
- Superbad Style Cock Drawing Contest, created by TADPOG Final Fantasy Football League, probably judged by Nicole
- The 580 Unsolved Mysteries episode coming soon
- “Don’t cast Thundaga on Phunbaba” – Shawn Miller
- Taryn’s Worst Nightmare, if you’re Taryn click on this instead
- Shawn Miller fighting drunk in the Final Fantasy III Guesthost deathmatch
- Shownote Filler #1
- Shownotes Filler #2
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.