The Itchy & Scratchy Game is here and concludes our SNES Simpsons Saga! None of us had ever heard of or experienced this game in any way so it was brand new territory for all of us. But before we talk all about Itchy trying to kill Scratchy, we visit the Horror Hole, chat about some “Anime I?”, the new sauces at McDonald’s, and even more. So please, come sit awhile and listen to fight. And bite. And fight, and bite…and fight over the wonderful world of The Itchy & Scratchy Game.
The Itchy & Scratchy Game Shownotes:
- I picked the wrong week to stop….
- OH SAGE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE!!!
- Ian watched Pet Semetary Bloodlines
- Herman Munster
- The Grandfather from Gilmore Girls
- Dave highly recommends 16 Bit Sensation.
- And the manga Dan Da Dan.
- THOSE MCDONALD’S SAUCES
- We all miss the Arch Deluxe.
- WHERE HAVE I BEEN, LOU?!
- Dave did play this game for us on Youtube.
- EPISODE DROP
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002