Podcast: Play in new window | Download
(To the theme song) The Flintstones, meet The Flintstones. It’s a Super Nintendo story. From the Randomizer, It’s a curse on TADPOG History! Let’s talk with Tyler and Dave about this sheeeet! When upon this game they should skeeeet! Okay, I’ll stop. Come sit with us while we talk about The Flintstones movie this game is based off of, the glory this is John Goodman, how we felt about this game, and how getting old sucks. And gout. And losing stuff to fire. Come hang out!
The Flintstones (SNES) Shownotes:
- Dave played Flintstones (SNES)…and a little of the Game Boy version on Twitch, if you’re into guys named John Goodman who are immortalized in 16-bit form, bouncing babies, the biggest frogs, or guys named Dave.
- LOOK AT FRED FLINTSTONE IN THIS GAME.
- No need to parade out Eustace.
- If the Randomizer was only more like Fear Factor.
- Tyler hopes he doesn’t have Gout.
- Paperboy calls it quit! Horse fucker bites someone’s foot!
- Bobby Hill has gout.
- We don’t know about your ankle. MONEY PLEASE!
- The Flintstones movie was one of Tyler’s childhood favorites.
- GOT THE GOUT SNOUT!
- How much of Rick Moranis’ filmography have you seen?
- We do go on a weird tangent about religion.
- LRH: “The only way to make money in America is to start a religion.”
- I’M EMBEZZELING!
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 625 – Joe & Mac - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games