Pretty good hand we got dealt by the Randomizer this week with Knights of the Round. It even scooped us up Sandwich Pope Phil Hawkins and J Jonah Jetplane Jonathan Wilson (though being on the other side of the world precluded his attendance). We talk hacked reddit accounts, eating in bed, Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, and a little about a talking mongoose – along with a decent dive in Knights of the Round. Enjoy!
Knights of the Round Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Knights of the Round on Twitch, if you like knights, round things, Capcom beat ’em ups, or guys named Dave!
- Don’t get your reddit account hacked by porn bots.
- Have you heard of Cadillacs and Dinosaurs?
- Did they ever not play Act Raiser in Nick Arcade?
- We also did an episode over Act Raiser.
- Most knowledge about this game came from The Sword in the Stone.
- JUST LOVE THAT SQUIRREL.
- We also did an episode over King Arthur and the Knights of Justice.
- Is there a butthole included Director’s cut of Cats?
- But you’ve eaten at Round Table Pizza, yes?
- Yes, Tyler went to the Dixie Stampede.
- GEF THE TALKING MONGOOSE!
- Remember this episode?
- Maybe you’ll like this episode.
- Again, never listen to this episode.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002