Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s a bug hunt. Jacob York (of wolf fighting fame), joins Dave on this episode to discuss Into the Breach, the turn-based strategy game by Subset Games. Outside of game discussion, there are many references to the Funky Kong religion which was founded on last week’s episode. We also talk about Toad’s anatomy a little bit, and of course we make plans to purchase GamePro.
Into the Breach Podcast Shownotes:
- Donate to the GoFundMe for Tyler and Melissa
- Dave Played Into the Breach on Twitch
- Remember the Super Mario Super Show? We do. Kinda.
- At one point we bring up Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
- Jacob’s favorite book on video games: Blood, Sweat, and Pixels by Jason Schreier
- The Funky Kong religion was founded on the Donut County with Josh
- Subset Games is also known for FTL: Faster Than Light
- Jacob is on this episode, so of course there is mention of Darkest Dungeon
- Is GamePro still a thing?
- Remember the time that Karnov taught Jacob how to swim?
- We mention creepypasta and this is a video game podcast so of course we talk about Ben Drowned
- Check out Mirror Box Films
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.