On this episode of the podcast, we return to Duckburg to talk about QuackShot, the 1991 Sega Genesis platformer developed and published by Sega. QuackShot (starring Donald Duck) has been on Dave’s “List of Games to Play” for a couple of years now. Was it worth the wait? We open a couple of packages while we wait for the answer of that question. We also answer some listener voicemail. Perhaps most importantly, we debate the following superhero deathmatches: Batman vs the Ninja Turtles and Goku vs Superman.
QuackShot Podcast Shownotes:
- QuackShot Gameplay Part 1
- QuackShot Gameplay Part 2
- Donald Duck Theme Song
- Ep.282 – Darkwing Duck
- Ep.278 – DuckTales & DuckTales Remastered
- Cajohn’s Black Mamba No. 6
- Mambo Number 5
- Crazy Town
- Panic at the Disco
- Final Fantasy XV
- Ep. 267 – Hook
- Five Nights at Freddy’s
- Ultima Online
- Harambe vs Capcom
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.