As we continue our play through of Digital Trend’s Best Sega Genesis games, we come to the 23rd game on the list — Ecco the Dolphin. Did you know this game was inspired by LSD? Yeah, it totally was! In addition to talking about the game: Dave shares embarrassing dolphin stories from his youth, we learn about true dolphin lovers, and in a massively controversial move…shun the last two Matrix movies (audible gasp)!
In This Episode:
- Dave plays Ecco the Dolphin on Twitch
- Dystopian LootCrate
- The Matrix
- Ice Climbers
- Lungfuck (NSFW)
- LSD Emulator
- Dolphin Dalek
- John C. Lilly
- Is Atlantis Real?
- Dolphin Olympics 2
- Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper
- Bald eagle folder (dunned goofed, was a baseball not a football)
- So long and thanks for the all the fish
- Welcome to the Machine
- Malcolm Brenner
- Margaret Lovett
- King of the Hill affectionate dolphin
- Mighty No.9
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.