Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome to Kid Talk with Reverse “HawtBladez” Iguana and “Dave”. The Horrible No Good Very Bad Week is over so we’re talking about Streets of Rage 2. We also open Douglas’s heavy package; we drink sodas and crunch chips into our microphones just like professional podcasters (or Michelangelo in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie — yes, we realize that he was eating some kind of Butterfinger(?) not chips but please just go along with it for the sake of the bit).
In This Episode:
- Hops and Heroes Podcasts
- On the wings of Lunesta
- Kabuki Quantum Fighter (2 Dudes and a NES episode)
- Vernor’s Ginger Ale
- The Vernor Gnomes Mural
- Baked Lays Barbecue Chips (these are UNBELIEVABLY expensive on Amazon!)
- Simply the best Final Fantasy VI theme
- Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden
- Field of Dreams
- Mick Foley’s book (Have A Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks)
- Blue (Da Ba Dee)
- Brett Michaels
- X-Men Curse of the Mutants
- Dresden Files
- Artemis Entreri
- Mr. Nanny (dog throw)
- The Ultimate Warrior
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 311 – All Calls Sponsored by Trash Monkey - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games