Nicole Nance returns to help us answer listener voicemails and texts, despite being tortured by an infestation of asian lady beetles inside TADPOG Annex II (Electric Boogaloo) and multiple references to Blowfly Girl. Additionally, one of Tyler’s stories is brought into question, we sample several chips courtesy of The One and Only Ben, and navigate the murky legal waters of sending mammal bones via the United States Postal Service.
- Lore Podcast
- Expensive Jalpeno Ketchup
- Stuff from Ben 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Arizona Gunslinger Habenero Pepper Sauce
- Kettle Brand Jalepeno Chips
- Poore Brothers Sweet Maui Onion Chips
- Poore Brothers Olive Oil and Sea Salt Chips (Apparently too weird for the internet!)
- Arizona Jack’s Hot Beef Jerky
- Armour Vienna Sausage smells like cat food
- The Kite from Days with Frog and Toad
- Gimme Pizza
- Lazy Town feat. Lil John
- Dave’s address
- What’s Paul Playing Today?
- Second Breakfast Podcast
- Loaded Cart Gaming
- If I Were You Show
- Our new PO Box (thanks to Nicole):
c/o Nicole Nance
PO Box 3785
Paducah, KY 42002
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.