Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome back, TADPOG Nation, to our next installment of our journey into Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 games. This week we’re coming at you with Star Wars: Rogue Squadron. We tell intro stories, and talk a lot about Rogue Squadron (hey, it’s a good game). But we hope you like what we have to say about it and everything else in the episode. There’s a quiz! We take a step back and look in the mirror for a second too. We hope you’re okay with it.
- Something for the Wendy’s crowd
- Something else for the Wendy’s crowd
- The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King
- From a Buick 8 by Stephen King
- The Cell or The Cell?
- Jacob York – Actor
- The Mighty Ducks?
- OH THAT GARY!
- Bucky O’ Hare
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.