It’s Monday TADPOG Nation so we continue on with our Ready Player One Series. This week we’re playing the original text based adventure, Zork. This episode is pretty different so we can tell you this right away- we play this game for the first time as we record. So no regular format this week, we just stumble through a game that’s new to us. We needed stumbling partners so we brought is Josh of Uniracers fame and Nicole of Kirby fame. We very much want to hear what you think about this episode so please drop us a Tweet, Facebook message, Email, Five Star Written iTunes review, whatever.
In This Episode:
- Ready Player One on Amazon by Ernest Cline
- You can start your own Zork related podcast with Lost Treasures of Infocom
- What exactly is a “Grue“?
- Josh’s beautiful cartography
- Mmmmm, Opium Egg
- That damn Songbird
- Be careful when you steal a man’s lunch
- INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED: PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH
- In case you needed to know what a verb is again
- An elvish sword of great antiquity
- Josh and Nicole’s favorite method of foreplay
- The Fuck Barn of Joust fame
- “This space intentionally left blank”
- The Brass Lantern, for all your late prom reservations
- Patti’s, our local restaurant where people drive long distances to dine
- The Soul Eating Goat
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.