Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Dattebayo! Today on TADPOG we brush up on our Japanese folklore as we discuss IGN’s #32nd ranked SNES game, The Legend of the Mystical Ninja.
In This Episode:
- Dance, Magic Dance
- David Bowie’s Epic Bulge
- Criss-Cross Apple Sauce
- Dinosaur Zoobooks
- TV Tropes
- Dr. Yang and his mustache hat
- Scary Tanuki Statue
- The Nokia Classic, Snake
- “I want to be big”
- Cock Push-Ups
- Dat Ravenloft Deep Cut
- Yeah-Yeah from the Sandlot in recent times
- 3 NINJAS
- The Crazy 88
- Sandlot 2?
- What is Paul Playing Today? The Legend of the Mystical Ninja
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.