TADPOG Nation, the Wednesday of whose flavor is Original has come again. This week we’ve reached IGN’s #37th ranked game, U.N. Squadron. We talk about all the planes and the guns and the shootings but take a few moments to also discuss the effects of cereal on the digestive system, the wide variety of breast implants and the glory that was Street Fighter: The Movie.
In This Episode:
- Kaboom! in your toilet
- The Kill Bill cereal scene (NSFW)
- CPS Arcade Hardware that we all had
- The Gravitron, just to impress the ladies
- U.N. Squadron Box Art
- If Sephiroth and Charles Manson had a baby
- Types of Breast Implants
- “Go home and be a family man!”
- Chris Plante’s piece on Street Fighter: The Movie
- Street Fighter: The Movie Trailer
- Super Dave Osbourne
- Ted Danson’s Snowy White Hair
- John Beard
- Tom Cruise in Top Gun
- Real Genius
- The Horse with a Sword on its Head
- Lisa Frank’s Dolphin line of trapper keepers
- What’s Paul Playing Today? U.N.Squadron
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.