Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week on TADPOG, we sit down with Nicole to talk about the last first-party game release on the Super Nintendo, Kirby’s Dream Land 3 from 1997.
In This Episode:
- Pee here or don’t pee here?
- Tyler and Dave and Nicole Talk About Beers
- Everyone knows your name
- Nicole’s kick
- How Kirby got named
- Dark Matter
- Carlos Mencia
- Animal Companions
- The lush forests of Out of This World
- The Nickelodeon Studios
- Edible slime
- The Gilbert Gottfried of ’90s Nickelodeon
- Up All Night
- Dead Space
- Shoot Shit Games
- People Can Fly
- Only British people can fly
- Salma Hayek scene
- Zach’s oriental comments
- Do cats talk?
- Barf, Belch, Blob, Cthulhu, Mind Flayer, Brainslug, Pac-Man Ghost
- Mork and Mindy
- St. Elsewhere
- The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis
- Samurai Jack
- What’s Paul Playing Today
- Hi-C Ecto Cooler
- Follow Nicole on Twitter @elocinlezah
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler finished Alice: Madness Returns and will soon begin Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
- Nicole finished the classic Chrono Trigger for the SNES and started The Room for iOS.
- Dave and Nikki can now create Materia in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
- Paul Clewell
- Listener Chris
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Josh Nance of Uniracers and Mega Man X3 Fame
- Wiley Ammons
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.