Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hoi chummer! This week on TADPOG, we’re talking about Shadowrun, the 1993 cyberpunk Action RPG for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- 90s Cartoon Montage
- Glass cannon
- Samus: a strong female lead in video games
- Is Digg still around?
- Tabletop games turn kids into devil worshipers
- Jacob of Final Fight fame excited to not play Shadowrun
- Ramon of Super Bomberman 2 fame excited to play Shadowrun
- Wear a drill as a helmet
- God Dog
- Jake dances Chrono Trigger style
- A suggestion to Megalixir
- Shadowrun Challenge
- Cover! Omigod!
- Game of Thrones Fighting Game
- Shadowrun Returns
- Dewey Cox
- Retail Hell
- Mario Italiano
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler played Metroid Fusion
- Dave kicks off Immature Gaming Month with Deadpool, written by Daniel Way!
- Tyler Dunigan
- Yuki’s Cousin
- Philthy Phil
- Ramon Castillo
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Jennifer Evans
- David Dycus
- Kevin Link
- Jacob York
- Drew Roland
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Leva Bates
- Laura Ammons
- Ingrid Roy (still wants to fuck us)
- Paul Clewell
- Plane Lover
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Matt Barger
- Dennis Robison
- Retail Hell
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 169 – A Tribute to Josh Nance with Calls and Texts - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 173 – Prototype Culturecast with Ashley Sheikh - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games