On this episode we further our quest to play and discuss every Castlevania game, and this one is a big one. Foretold years ago by the Necromancer Shaft, TADPOG would do at least two episodes of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Many heroes stepped up to go on this journey and those chosen today are one-half of TADPOG’s Sweethearts Josh Nance and Ruby on Rails Baron Paul Clewell. We have chosen our healing potions in the form of stout beer from Kevin Link. We sharpen our blades and manage to keep on track so we can give this game its due, and we also create the hero we all deserve. Cooter Belmont. Continue reading
We endure a rigorous battery of meaningless internet quizzes before talking about Fallout 4 with Ruby Baron Paul Clewell. We discuss strange things uncovered in the wasteland: legendary creatures, perks and glitches. Until next time, keep your eyes on those geiger counters, kids.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.