MONDAY. TADPOG. GAMES THAT ARE NOT ON IGN’S TOP 100 SNES GAMES. This week, my favorite TADPOG Nation, we’re breaking the very broly game of Broforce. We’ll just be talking about bros. Just games and bros. You take the games, you take the bros and have good time. One of our dearest bros, Josh Nance (of Uniracer’s fame), joins us for this one. We talk about our mothers and any possible anger issues they might have, a discussion and Kickstarter and early buy in games, and even take some calls from other TADPOG bros. You might enjoy it. You might not. We hope you do, bro.
In This Episode:
- Stefano, that ignorant ass
- Tyler would not have made it as a Kony 2012 kid
- Josh and Nicole were SO excited about The Expendables 2
- Terry Crews and Carmella Bing (NSFW) is what the public wants.
- The Boobpedia (NSFW)
- BROJOB! BROJOB! BROJOB!
- Game Jam? Here it is
- Horse Armor? Only in Final Fantasy VI
- Thank you that fast drip of gaming Super Meat Boy
- When you have aids, its best to hear it from Walker Texas Ranger
- Virtuosity, A Denzel flick
- That Eddie Murphy Vampire movie, Josh’s absolute favorite
- Eddie Murphy’s BEST album
- DAVE WILL LOVE GOING BACK TO COOL SPOT!
- The puzzler, Yoshi, but not of cookie fame
- Super Ball! Balls! Sewer Pipes! (Smart Ball, done goofed)
- A long and in-depth Happy Birthday from Shake of Fist Puncher fame
- Well, there’s Dane Cook
- MANURE! YOU IGNERT ASS!
- Demolition Man: Full Movie
- Fifth Element: Full Movie
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.