As a mark of our unyielding dedication to the TADPOG Nation, we bring yet another offering to the altar of Original Flavor Wednesday, this one being IGN’s #31 ranked game – Mega Man X2. Busy work weeks caused us to call in the Cavalry of the Shawns (or Seans) both Miller and new guest host McElwain. We tell some stories of true romance and the sacrifices that must be made to maintain it, a bunch of talk about robots and the fashion demands of the future.
In This Episode:
- …he is legend
- How do you spell Shawn? Sean?
- French Josh
- Host your own Goosebumps marathon
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Mega Man X2
- Zero, male or female?
- Splash Woman for Mega Man gender equality
- Ma-ti, the power of heart
- Data has an emotion chip
- Morph Moth is like WALL-E
- The fashion needs of Back to the Future
- Mega Man X’s Shoryuken
- Mega Man X on the Mega Man cartoon
- Disney’s Robin Hood
- Leukorrhea Lemur
- Shownote Filler #1 NSFW
- Shownote Filler #2
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.