We’re doing things a little different on this episode. Matt Barger suggested that we play one horrible game for each ten games that we play from IGN’s Top 100 SNES games. So, we polled our wonderful listeners and they decided that we should play Shaq Fu, the 1994 “classic” for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- We find out why Tyler doesn’t camp anymore.
- Mondo finale.
- The Triumphs of Homo-Meth Cabin.
- The return of Yuki’s Papa.
- Despite our negligence, there’s still a TADPOG Steam group.
- Jacob (of Final Fight fame) updates.
- Hong Kong Phooey, often mistaken for Shaquille O’Neal.
- Shaq Fu DLC.
- TADPOG Theatre! (ACTIIIING!)
- We need information on Shaq’s missing album.
- Pepsi, the Mondo of Tokyo.
- Shaq is either being teleported to Second World, or he’s buying mogwai.
- No flaming basketball?
- Dennis Rodman explained.
- Shaq Fu achievements.
- Shaq Fu trivia.
- We beg Hyperkin for a sponsorship.
- Where are they now? Delphine Software.
- “Second World EA is Tetsuo”.
- Goat Marriage Countdown.
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave played and beat the original Mega Man for the NES.
- Tyler played and beat the original Legend of Zelda, played 999 and started Cave Story.
Mentioned in the Show:
- >:3 SithToast
- Hank Scorpio
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Meg Holland
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Matt Barger
- Jacob York
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.