Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Your earlier rutabaga flips inside the demented coin. Hey, you know what else doesn’t make sense? LSD: Dream Emulator — a game that plays like a spam email for herbal breast enhancement. We’re talking about this game because BrandonOfAxlRoseFame requested it in a five-star iTunes review and because this episode drops on 4/20. Weed and acid are pretty much the same thing, right? We decided to spread the misery around so we asked Paul Clewell of What’s Paul Playing Today? to join us.
In This Episode:
- Lovely Sweet Dream Tumblr
- Gameplay of LSD Dream Emulator
- That Home Alone Furnace
- The dreaded Livingston County Bridge
- “Ohhh, he touched me!”
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Resident Evil 2 for the N64
- Rough and Ready (Viking Time Travel) brought to us by Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress Chandra
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.