Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Time Lord Josh Edwards, of “Thirty-Minute Madden ’94 Call” fame, returns to TADPOG to talk about Red Dead Redemption (Grand Theft Horse). Tyler regales us with tales of the monster known as Broken Claus. Dave tells more bathroom stories. We twirl our mustaches while reminiscing sinister virtual acts. Josh gives us a Second Breakfast style gauntlet!
In This Episode:
- Broken Claus
- …and Andrew W.K. was there
- Treehouse of Horror
- Madden ’94
- Little Fears
- Hops and Heroes Podcast
- Dumb and Dumber 2
- /r/girlskissing (NSFW)
- 3:10 to Yuma
- Young Guns
- Red Dead Revolver
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Wilhelm Scream
- Red Dead Redemption Appease Wife
- Blind man beats Ocarina of Time
- Red Dead Redemption Manimals (what nightmares are made of)
- What if John Marston doesn’t die?
- Papers, Please
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Three Amigos
- Django Unchained
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- Wild Wild West
- Quigley Down Under
- City Slickers
- City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curly’s Gold
- Second Breakfast Podcast
- Hugh Glass
- Leslie Jones as the bear in The Revenant
- The West
- Tara Reid’s botched boob job (NSFW)
- Hard Bodies
- Helen Mirren
- BobcatPicasso (aka Terrible Fan Art)
- Fruit basket
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.