Podcast: Play in new window | Download
With more cloaks and chains than a cultish orgy, we take a bribe and play Todd McFarlane’s Spawn, the 1995 action/beat ’em up for the Super Nintendo. Thanks Mysterious iTunes Donor- Tim I. Tunes who totally didn’t bribe us to produce an episode on this game, we dove full tilt into the 90s fest that is this game. We have plenty of deep religious discussion, sexual merchandise, and well researched John Leguizamo trivia.
Todd McFarlane’s Spawn: The Video Game Podcast Shownotes:
- Donate to the GoFundMe for Tyler and Melissa
- Dave Played Todd McFarlane’s Spawn: The Video Game on Twitch
- New Personal Record! Dave’s 216,700 Paperboy high score run
- For the Love of Indie
- Scholastic Runescape The Official Handbook
- Bradygames FFXI Strat Guide
- Dave Atell
- This Is Us
- Todd MacFarlane action figures
- The movie
- John Leguizamo ate some maggots y’all
- That Spawn video that Tyler watched
- Damnd from Final Fight
- New Spawn movie
- Jerri Blank
- The French Sauce Pantheon
- The David Ring video that Tyler got saved after watching
- That’s a spicy meatball (for Melissa)
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002